The preschool staff at Deep Creek are committed to helping lay a strong foundation in the life of each child, with the hope that when older, each child will accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Our desire is to provide a Christ-centered, interactive, fun and safe environment for your child to learn and build lasting relationships.
We teach kids the same basic heart truths repeatedly until they fully understand them:
- God created me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever!
Each of our classes is designed to help even the youngest children begin to understand that God made everything for a purpose - including them! We look forward to partnering with you through prayer and teaching, as you begin this incredible journey with your child towards the development of Godly character, lasting relationships, and, most importantly, a whole hearted commitment to Christ.
Preschoolers - Babies through 4 years old
- Bible Study
- Praise & Worship
- Arts & Crafts
• A computer-based child check-in system for ALL children (babies through 5th grade) is in place with stations located in the downstairs Preschool hall.
• Each Sunday, we have trained volunteers available to assist you in the check-in process. This easy process involves entering your last name, selecting the appropriate class for your child, and printing your child’s label and pick-up labels. Your child will be released only to an adult with the pick-up label matching the child’s label.
• While in our care, each child’s safety and security is our top priority.
• ALL volunteers have background checks before working with preschoolers.
• If you are needed while your child is in our care, we will contact you by displaying the 3 digits on your child’s check-in label on the message board in the Worship Center, so that you may come to the preschool area and receive or console your child. If you are attending a Connect Group, we will communicate via pager. Our pagers are available for checkout at a counter in the nursery hall.
Are you plugged in? Don’t forget that while your kids are in Wednesday night activities, or if you are participating in a ministry in the building, childcare is available for you!
6:30 to 8:30 for ages 0-5
7:30 to 8:30 for choir member kids
For the safety of your child, it is required that you remain in the building while your child is in our care.
Please click here to register your child for childcare.